Vertix Shooter OHTML5G Vertix Shooter OHTML5G

This game is so easy that it's kinda really boring.

'Least it looks kinda nice, I guess.

romdtb responds:

Well is the very first version, is still a work in progress, im trying to figure out the newgrounds api to implement the badges and implement an upgrades section for it!

its meant to be a 5 minutes quick game, its boring at first cause you stage really hard, but after stage 4,5 stuff gets faster and you can die pretty quick and reset game

dont worry game is automatically saving the level and high score, you will start from latest stage you reached.

P.S try getting your bullets hitting enemies bullets to get more rewards

thanks for your feedback

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I played this a while back on Windows 7 with no problems, but for some odd reason, on Linux, the sound doesn't play. I'm still using the same browser as I was on Windows, which is Pale Moon, so I don't think it'd be that.

Aside from that minor problem, the game is great.

what r u thinking about what r u thinking about

________i thought about anal on 5:35 PM Sunday 20.11.2016

gud gayme

ZabuJard responds:

lol. dont even try it once!

Hot Goomba Sex Hot Goomba Sex

every day we stray farther from god's light

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

This game -looks- good, but I can't get past the very start of the tutorial where it teaches you how to read signs. I pressed the Z key, but the message won't disappear. I even tried pressing virtually every other key on my keyboard. This happened even after hitting ALT+SHIFT, multiple times, scrolling through all of my IMEs.

MLP: Dating SiM MLP: Dating SiM

I was sitting here looking at A-rated MLP games wondering "what am I doing with my life"
'Till I found this gem, that is.