Jeffrey Junkie (Heroin Enemas) Jeffrey Junkie (Heroin Enemas)

i think this has to be the weirdest thing you've made yet, maybe

i have no idea why but it somehow made me feel relaxed

GANONDORF VS ELIOT ROGER OCARINA OF RETRIBUTION GANONDORF VS ELIOT ROGER OCARINA OF RETRIBUTION

That was... An experience.

2nd attempt in claymation 2nd attempt in claymation

This is pretty good for a 2nd attempt at claymation! The animation doesn't really look jumpy, which is something I usually see in early attempts at claymation, or anything similar.

Vertix Shooter OHTML5G Vertix Shooter OHTML5G

This game is so easy that it's kinda really boring.

'Least it looks kinda nice, I guess.

romdtb responds:

Well is the very first version, is still a work in progress, im trying to figure out the newgrounds api to implement the badges and implement an upgrades section for it!

its meant to be a 5 minutes quick game, its boring at first cause you stage really hard, but after stage 4,5 stuff gets faster and you can die pretty quick and reset game

dont worry game is automatically saving the level and high score, you will start from latest stage you reached.

P.S try getting your bullets hitting enemies bullets to get more rewards

thanks for your feedback

We Become What We Behold We Become What We Behold

I played this a while back on Windows 7 with no problems, but for some odd reason, on Linux, the sound doesn't play. I'm still using the same browser as I was on Windows, which is Pale Moon, so I don't think it'd be that.

Aside from that minor problem, the game is great.

what r u thinking about what r u thinking about

________i thought about anal on 5:35 PM Sunday 20.11.2016

gud gayme

ZabuJard responds:

lol. dont even try it once!

Aveline Aveline

This is so good that I can't properly admire with my laptop screen, I think I need a TV. I can't see the pencil texture when zoomed out, but I can't see anything close to the whole thing when zoomed in!

DaisyDoodles responds:

Thank you! It's not so big in real life--nine by twelve, I believe.